so i went to the zoo yesterday and saw the cutest family of otters ever
and then i checked their names
they’re all NAmED aftER fOOD
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS
I still wanna throw shoes at Bush
I don’t remember where I got this fake yugioh card but it’s so fuckin funny?????
i was looking up chicken noises to annoy my sister and now i can’t breathe
I STARTED PLAYING THIS IN THE CAR AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY TOLD ME TO “TURN IT OFF HAILEY” WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT
ITS 2 AM AND I AM DYING
this is literally what i’ve set up as my alarm for school
How can I teach my chickens to sing???
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Multi-awarded actress Maggie Smith was halfway through her cancer treatment when she made Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince, starring as Professor Minerva McGonagall.
“I was hairless. I had no problem getting the wig on. I was like a boiled egg,” she said.
The chemotherapy was, she said, “something that makes you feel much worse than the cancer itself”. “You feel horribly sick. I was holding on to railings, thinking ‘I can’t do this’,” she said.
But she insisted she will “stagger through” the final Harry Potter film, The Deathly Hallows. Let’s just pause and ponder on how awesome this woman is, a true Gryffindor.
I will never not reblog this. This woman is my hero. I’ve seen what my mom went through with chemo. To go through it and still put on such a moving performance is something she should be very proud of.